sink or swim...




So I have been roped into pulling the swim leg of a triathlon relay this Sunday...
and by roped in I mean, Chad called me, asked, and I quickly replied yes.

I don't think my team realizes, however, how long it has actually been since I've swam-- "500 meters" swam. Granted I am going to go practice at Ballys later today, but I haven't competitively swam since A&M swim class.

There are certain elements to a triathlon swim that I assume will be quite interesting.
Here are some of the questions running through my mind...
How far will I be able to see underwater?
How many people will "accidentally" kick me in the face?
How quickly will cellulite disappear?
Will I get caught swimming with a circle of slow people around me?
How do you train for a 500 in just a few days?

I'll let you know how it goes...

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will do great!! When is it so I can come cheer you on!!

     
  2. yay!! the blog is back!!