Got a little update for ya ags!

So my neighbor did eventually return home... It just happened to be a few days after I took the cat to the vet for excessive urination and weightloss. I wish I was making this up:P.
Turns out the cat has diabetes... and now needs insulin shots daily.

I once again took care of the cat just this past week (can you say sucker, folks?), and I had this little gem of a figurine waiting for me before my cat-sitting duties commenced...


At first glance, you might think, "how interesting? She's a fairy mermaid... you just don't see those around anymore. I think I saw one on Antique Road Show last month."
Then upon second look, you notice her missing appendage.
She's been in a boating accident of some sort-- my aquamarine trinket only has five fingers!!
I don't know what to do with this... but I was dying to show her off to you.
Bids start at $5.

0 comments: