Swine Season

Seeing as TCH is covered in swine flu, and I've had my fair share of unmasked exposure. I thought I'd just quickly look up the incubation period today on the internet... so my hypochondriac tendencies could kick in to full force.

I began my google search by typing, "how long does it take to get...", and the suggestions of what I was searching turned into quite the entertainment fest.

The following popped up:
How long does it take...
...to get pregnant
...to boil an egg
...to get a six pack
...to get weed out of your system
...to get to the moon
...to walk a mile
...to digest food
...to grow hair
...to get to mars
...to get abs


Try it sometime if you're bored.
oh and the inc. period is anywhere from 1 to 7 days.

1 comments:

  1. I first read "To get weeds out of your system" I'm thinking more than one person has really Googled this? Did they swallow a weed? Then I reread "weed". Oh. As in the narcotic. Wow,I feel naive.