Monday

Monday was a super fun day to be at the apartment.

The construction had commenced, resembling what I can only liken to bombs going off every 10-20 seconds. The machine that makes polka-dots on the concrete by pounding into the pavement had a field day.
Our apartment shook so much I think it just started swaying back and forth...
I wish I was kidding.

Had we not done such a stellar job of hanging decor on our walls, pictures/plates would be missing from their rightful positions.

Yes, sound equalled annoying... but the shaking truly "rattled" the nerves of not only me, but also Miss Ashley.

She was THISCLOSE to pulling a "2 weeks notice" and shutting down the operation.
I, on the other hand, fled to Starbucks as soon as our driveway was unblocked. Does Starbuck's count as a coping mechanism?

I'll leave you with the visual of Ashley lying in front of a bulldozer-- "we will prevail!"

oh and I'm going to keep blogging about this until Abby feels bad for me. :P

1 comments:

  1. haha, call me if it is still going on in a year and then we can commiserate :P