WAR EAGLE...




I love printed t-shirts with pockets... pocket printed tees... wish more were out there, and I would buy them all...

any way,

I was running/walking at Memorial Park tonight and wearing my Alabama Crimson Tide pocket tee. A man ran to the right of me and yelled, "War Eagle!," in my ear. No lie.

It took me a second to figure out if he was singing out loud or intentionally yelling at me, but then the Auburn rivalry registered.

I wanted to run and catch up with him just so I could show him my Aggie ring and explain why I was wearing that shirt. I even felt a little guilty. Oh, for the love of the T-shirt!




1 comments:

  1. Auburn/Bama is alot like A&M/UT. Their rivalry is HUGE!! I had several friends who went to Auburn. You might as well have killed their mother by wearing that shirt. Geez, what were you thinking? HA, just kidding!